This site is designed to make information more accessible:
- All images have text alternatives (ALT attributes).
- Text uses relative font sizes so that it can be enlarged or reduced using the text size options available in most browsers.
- The site can be navigated without the use of a mouse.
- Pages use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for layout in place of tables. CSS formatting preserves the semantic structure of the information and enables this site to be displayed with user-defined style sheets.
- This site follows World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) accessibility guidelines, and meets all Level AA (Priority 2) checkpoints.
Increasing text size
You can increase the text size in most web browsers. Look under the ‘View menu for ‘Text Size’, ‘Zoom’, ‘Increase/Decrease Text Size’ or similar.